- Gulp: Deliver the app to your browser.
- Jasmine: Unit Test Runner with a little bit of mocking support.
- Angular 1.5: Last years hot framework. Got completely reworked in Version 2.
- Postman: API testing.
- Bootstrap and Bootswatch: Theming for your single page application.
- The promise API: Asynchronous programming.
- and i guess, I’ve already forgotten some tools…
Over the course of four days, we learned some basic css, a braindump on js in general (scope, this, types) and developed a small ToDo-List Application. This was the foundation for all the exercises after the talks. In the end, we even learned how to unit test our little application.